Conference on Testing, Diagnostics & Inspection as a comprehensive value chain for Quality & Safety
Berlin, Germany ‐ September 3-4th 2019
The International Measurement Confederation IMEKO, Technical Committee 10 on Testing, Diagnostics & Inspection and Eurolab aisbl kindly invites you to attend the 16th IMEKO TC10 Conference: “Testing, Diagnostics & Inspection as a comprehensive value chain for Quality & Safety” to be held in Berlin, Germany, on September 3-4, 2019. It is the first conference jointly organized by IMEKO & EUROLAB. The Conference is a forum for advancing knowledge and exchange ideas on methods, principles, instruments, technologies and IT tools, standards, industrial applications, conformity assessment, quality management and measurement challenges on Testing, Diagnostics & Inspection as well as their diffusion across the scientific community. Participants have an excellent opportunity to meet top specialists from industry, the TIC Sector (Testing, Inspection & Certification) and academia all over the world and to enhance their international co-operation. The programme will feature scientists and experts as leading keynote speakers for selected presentations on the main topics of the Conference.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are kindly invited to submit extended abstracts in the appointed scientific topics, three to four pages long in A4 format. The abstract should report original research results of theoretical or applied nature and should explain the significance of the contribution to the research field. The abstracts will be reviewed by the International Programme Committee. Electronic abstracts must be in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) and should be sent according to the procedure described in http://www.imekotc10-2019.sztaki.hu. Proceedings identifier: ISBN 978-92-990084-1-6.
Selected papers of the conference will be invited to the Measurement and ACTA IMEKO Special Issues. All submitted papers will undergo a regular peer review process. The manuscript MUST be significantly extended beyond the IMEKO TC10 conference paper.
- T1 - Basic principles and development trends in testing, diagnostics and inspection
- T2 - Condition monitoring and maintenance of industrial processes, plants and complex systems: measurements and methods
- T3 - Testing, diagnostics, inspection and prognostics for maintainability, safety, risk assessment and management
- T4 - Regulatory framework (for safety of industrial products, food protection, environmental protection, health protection, customer protection, information security etc.)
- T5 – Data Analytics, artificial intelligence techniques and machine learning for testing, diagnostics and inspection
- T6 - Testing, diagnostics and inspection applications in industry, transportation, mechatronics, avionics, automotive, food and biomedical fields
- T7 - Decision support and IT solutions for testing, diagnostics and inspection
- T8 - Testing, diagnostics and inspection for the improvement of quality of life and environment
- T9 - Product conformity assessment and process analysis
- T10 - Certification (products, management systems, persons) and accreditation
- T11 - Traceability in testing, diagnostics and inspection
- T12 - Measurements and methods for TQM (Total Quality Management);
- T13 - Technical testing, diagnostics and inspection for Cyber security
- T14 - Non destructive testing, diagnostics and inspection
- T15 –Diagnostics and Monitoring with Cyber Physical Systems
- T16 – Fog, Edge and Cloud infrastructure for distributed diagnostics, inspection and monitoring
- T17 – Industry 4.0 foundations, applications, trends and novelties